Sunday, August 15, 2010

Glucose Screening 1

Mommy update!

At my recent ob/gyn visit, I had to do the glucose test which wasn't bad at all. We ended up getting a call back the very next day and turns out my number was 164 which is really high! I guess they want the number to be under 140 so now I have to go back to do the 3 hour test! I really hope gestational diabetes isn't something else we are going to have to tackle! Especially since this can also affect our baby boy! My appointment is August 18 so wish me luck!! I will keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your glucose test! I ended up with gestational diabetes with my daughter and it wasn't the most fun thing that I have ever done. :) Maybe your high number was a fluke and everything will turn out fine. :)

    ReplyDelete