After all was said and done, Dr. Parihk said we didn't need to come back for another 7-8 months! How wonderful! The only downside to that is the fact that I know once those 7-8 months are up, they will be deciding on a plan for his 3rd surgery :/ (sigh) However, I can NOT wait until we are post-fontan!!
He was trying to crawl out of the office so we occupied him with food :)