Today was Daylens pre-op prep. We were able to meet with Sarah, the surgeons nurse, Dr Abraham himself and his cardiologist Dr Parikh. His cardio looked over Daylen one last time and asked if we wanted to go further with the surgery or wait til his SAT's drop a little in spring. I told him we are mentally prepared now so tomorrow is for sure happening!
Daylen had an ekg done for his prep chart, 2 chest xrays, a blood draw, and a final ultrasound done on his groin area to make sure there was no blockage in any of the veins for the central line that will be placed there tomorrow.
Surgery will begin between 7 and 730 tomorrow morning. I will update via fbook and blog. Please keeo my little one in your prayers!