Monday, February 7, 2011

Heart Cath - The night before

It took me all weekend to try and come up with a GOOD plan on how to tackle the last few hrs leading up to arriving at the hospital for Daylen's heart cath. 

My plan is to keep him up til midnight, feed him, and let him sleep his lil heart out until it was time to leave the house. 

Daylen's usual schedule is to go to bed around 7pm...sleep for 5-6 hrs, wake for another feeding, sleep for 4 hours, eat again, and sleep for 2-3 hours. This puts him waking up everyday around 7-8 am. 

It's 9pm right now, and my plan is already failing. He fell asleep already and i can't keep him up...even if i have him sitting up on his butt - he still sleeps! I can only change his diaper with cold wipes so often b4 his lil bum gets raw!!!!

I guess I will just have to suck it up an deal with a screaming baby by myself in the morning :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment