Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st pediatric appointment!

I love the pediatric office that I go to! They treated Daylen just like the special boy that he is. As soon as we arrived, they put us in our room so that Daylen didn't catch any sickness from the waiting room! They touched him as little as possible when doing his check up and they let us do all the handling!

Daylen is almost back up to his birth weight!! He weighs 7lbs and 7 oz right now! :) They said he should be gaining about an oz a day right now and that is basically what he's gaining so hopefully he continues to do well so we won't have to have extra help from outsiders!

I think Daylen may have left the office with a few new girlfriends ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful office and check up! I just found your blog and will add you to my list of prayers.

    ReplyDelete