Monday, March 10, 2014

BIG milestone!

Going back in time when I was pregnant with Daylen, I remember asking if Daylen will ever be able to play sports. I was told most likely not, but that each kid is different. It's physically hard on them, and they tend to run out of breathe easier than most kids. I was told he won't go far with sports. My heart was broken, I cried over the fact that I was going to have a son who can't experience football or motocross. I cried over the fact that I was giving Daylen's father a son who he can't enjoy teaching the same sports he did so well in. I was upset, but then reality set in and I figured we will push him to do whatever it is he wants. Golf, drums, academics, he names and we will be right behind him telling him "yes son, you can do it" :) so this brings me to share that Daylen will be starting soccer soon!! I know he's just three and all they do is run around and enjoy kicking the ball but this is a BIG deal for us because this marks the beginning of his athletic capabilities and takes his HLHS journey to a whole new level!! 

My heart is bursting with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment